Check out the total amount of transactions between all blockchains on one dashboard.
According to the plan, the customer approached us with it was needed to:
- create project architecture;
- design and implement data models;
- develop services that listen to transactions from all registered zones and parse them;
- develop services that, according to certain rules, determine the types of transactions, identify whether they are cross-chain, and update the data statistics;
- develop an API for a website that displays analytical data in a user-friendly graphical interface.
The product was successfully demonstrated at the event and received high marks from experts. It is now at the stage of receiving grants for further development.
Collaboration in numbers
Periods of engagement
About the customer
The client is a startup company from the USA, focusing on projects for the Decentralized finance (DeFi) industry.
It was required to make up a solution that would be able to capture and process around 10,000 transactions per second. For this purpose, we used the microservice architecture approaches, where each service was presented by a node performing its own narrow task.
RabbitMQ was used to ensure high speed of execution, preservation and adherence to the order of transactions execution.
For saving analytical data we used PostgreSQL. For rapid deployment of API, it was decided to use GraphQL, namely, its implementation on the basis of Hasura GraphQL Server.
In order to identify the transaction cross-chain, we used the IBC (interchain communication) protocol developed by the Tendermint team.
As the main programming language for services Golang was used.
To fulfill all the set tasks, we used the following techs.
ReactJs, Redux, Apollo Client
Golang, Cosmos SDK, PostgreSQL, Hasura GraphQL
More case studies
Nothing speaks for the result better than happy customers with thriving businesses. Check out their projects delivered by us.