The main purpose of the System is formation of a universal information and analytical resource for the needs of laboratories and regulatory agencies involved in the process of planning and administering of interlaboratory comparison tests.
The main idea of The System is to create an integrated system of software products, designed to improve effectiveness and to speed up processes of preparation and comparison tests.
The web-portal should be available to laboratories and organizations participating in the comparative tests on the territory of the Russian Federation.
The main purposes of the project are following:
- forming of an official centralized information resource in the field of inter-laboratory comparison tests;
- access to up-to-date information about the status of comparative tests via the Internet;
- the formation of an effective feedback system with the laboratories and specialists of the regional Federal Service offices for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare;
- accumulation and providing statistical and analytical summary information about interesting areas of comparative tests to concerned parties;
- building of a united intradepartmental interaction and information exchange medium;
- reducing costs related to the implementation of routine operations by specialists.
To achieve these objectives the following problems should be solved during the implementation process:
- creation of the necessary infrastructure for the system functioning and information placement;
- creation of a single access point to information resources and documents;
- organization and setting of convenient storage structure of documents and information content;
- search settings along the System sections and documents;
- implementation of special function modules for the needs of employees and stakeholders.
At the moment, first phase of application development is finished. The customer is testing the web-portal in a real environment and collect comments and suggestions. The system will be further developed and improved.
.NET 3.5, C#, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, jQuery