Customer is a large Russian Bank. The main purpose of the System is to collect data about events and process them according to specific business rules
The system should automate the Bank activities in terms of business process for rapid information handling about events that occur in the subdivisions and the Bank retail outlets. Plus the System should:
- analyze messages about the Events;
- systematize the causes of the Events;
- allow authorized users to get information about the status, progress and results of the Event, using a "knowledge base" of the Event.
The Events that should be registered are following:
- the events connected with the internal and external factors and risks affecting the Bank and entailing operating loss (actual loss) and / or capable of stipulating operating losses in the future (potential losses);
- the events connected with the quality of the business process, customer service in the Bank departments;
- the events received by subdivisions and retail outlets claims / suggestions / complaints / gratitude’s of Bank's clients and the events documented in accordance with the Customer Services Rules;
- proposals related to the development of new, or updating existing standard regulations and order documents of the Bank, as well as other issues related to the operational and administrative and economic activity, drawing up a warrant, empowerment, etc.
- software modification requests from the Bank employees to the Department of the Bank Information Technology.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in conjunction with Nintex Workflow were used as a basic tool for assembling and processing of information.
The software allowed to organize an effective system of information collecting and its processing, keeping the event history, and also provide life cycle stages algorithm of the Event.
The system was implemented in two stages, the introduction of new features in the real environment was successful and now the complex is heavily used by the Bank subdivisions.
.NET 3.5, C#, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, MS SQL Server, Nintex Workflow